USPA is committed to understanding your student’s unique educational needs and to providing you with personal service as you progress through our admissions process.
US Performance Academy offers rolling admissions options, which means that students are not tied to a traditional academic calendar for enrollment purposes. The process is designed to provide our team with a chance to learn more about your needs, interests, goals and learning style.
- To begin the process, please contact our Admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our inquiry form.
- An admissions counselor will be back in touch with you within 48 hours. The counselor will call you to learn more about your student, their sport, and your goals for enrolling in USPA.
- A video conference with you and your son/daughter will be scheduled. This gives us a chance to get to know your family as well as your athletic and academic goals. Students are asked to complete the online application and any additional forms or testing that are necessary for proper course and grade-level placement.
- After reviewing the application file, a US Performance Academy admissions officer will notify the family with an admissions decision.
- Students who enroll at USPA are request to make a tuition payment on receipt of their contract and tuition invoice.
- Each student is assigned a personal learning coach who will contact the family and setup learning meetings and offer to answer any questions.
- Most students chose to begin their coursework within a week of acceptance into our program.
USPA students may enroll for a single semester or year round. We do not offer a summer program or single course options at this time.